Join Us for the 2017 HPP Summit in Atlanta!
The HPP Summit hosted by Universal Pasteurization, is an annual information- packed event designed for highlighting key strategies for the successful delivery of High Pressure Processing (HPP) products to market. Join us for two days of keynotes and presentations with industry leaders and experts in the food and beverage industry.
Mingle with industry experts who will be leading discussions and sharing their experiences with HPP and food industry practices. Food and beverage manufacturers, retailers, regulatory agencies, machine manufacturers and HPP service providers will be attending the show, allowing attendees to share ideas and communicate with prominent members of the food industry profession.
For a great value of our $299 early bird pricing, you will receive:
- Monday night reception
- Education from industry experts about HPP trends and best practices
- Networking opportunities with thought leaders from the food & beverage industry
- A discounted rate at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel
- Breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Dinner on Tuesday Night
You will learn from industry experts about:
- What HPP is and how it works
- Commercial applications and case studies of its use
- Embracing HPP in retail and food service
- Market trends, branding and packaging best practices
Need More Information?
For questions about the 2017 HPP Summit, contact Universal Pasteurization at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-419-2163 with any questions.